Please find below the Architectural and Civil Engineering as well as Surveying/Valuation deliverable details for your reference. Also please find below the Mechanical and Electrical deliverables details as being done by our highly professional associates.
Architectural and Civil Engineering building services design
We will develop and Design and produce Building services drawings, equipment (where necessary), schedules and specifications suitable for tender purposes, within the whole Architectural and structural drawings package while utilizing the latest technology available. We will work and coordinate with all the parties involved and alongside the design team in order to achieve the required co-ordination/management and will adhere to the project’s design program in order to meet the required deadlines.
Our design will be developed along the parameters of the Client’s brief, which will be translated into a Design brief by us for the Client’s approval. The Design brief will identify all design criteria, for the development of the detailed design.
The building services design period will include:
- Identification of the needs and requirements of the Client.
- Preparation of the Preliminary drawings/design.
- Preparation of the preliminary budget cost of the works and preparation of the techno-economic assessment.
- Preparation of the Architectural Drawings to be submitted for the required licences to the responsible authorities.
- Order for a soil investigation survey (if needed).
- Preparation of the Structural Design and drawings (including all calculations report).
- Submission of the final Architectural and Structural Design as well as Electro-Mechanical design documents to the responsible authorities to obtain the building licences.
- Preparation of all the tender documents and call for tendering.
- Contractor allocation and sign the contract documents.
- Supervision of the works.
- Preparation of the interim payments to the contractor.
- Variations that may occur to the design.
- Preparation of the final account and payment.
In Summary of the above:
1.1 Supervision Services
- Architectural design
- Civil and Environmental Engineering Design and assessment.
- Architectural and Civil Engineering Supervision of the works
- Mechanical Engineering Design and supervision (in association)
- Electrical Engineering Design and supervision (in association)
- Quantity Surveying (in association)
- Property evaluation
- Preliminary Estimate
- Advice on tendering procedures
- Preparation of tender documents
- Assisting other consultants in the preparation of tender documents
- Evaluation of received tenders
- Preparation of contract documents
- Attending site meetings
- Preparation of interim payments recommendations
- Measurement and valuation of variations
- Periodic preparation of financial reports
- Advice on contractual matters
- Preparation of the final account
1.2 Surveyors and Valuers
- Tenders evaluation and production of Tender Report with Recommendations.
- Review and approval of Contractor’s shop drawings.
- Review and approval of Contractor’s Material Submittals.
- Issuance of Contractor’s payment orders.
- Account maintenance of Contractor’s payments.
- Attendance at project meetings.
- Architectural, Civil and Electro-mechanical supervision during construction period.
- Witnessing of Testing & Commissioning.
- Approval of ‘As Build’ Drawings.
- Approval of Operation and Maintenance Manuals.
- Supervision and witnessing of defects rectification during the Defects and Liability period.
We provide our services to Banks and 3rd party organizations as well as to private customers on property valuation as a register member of ETEK.
1.3 Our work and technology
We are proud to inform you that we utilize a closed office network with powerful servers.
As utilizes the most modern technology in computer aided design (CAD) and strives to continuously synchronize its techniques with modern technological reality. We use a network environment in all our locations and we utilize a virtual private network (VPN) between our main offices. We have centralized our work in server computers that are properly situated in special ventilated rooms.